Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I have gotten my own digital camera that's a point and shoot :-). Now, I don't have to pry Kirk's from his fingers to get some shots of the little one. This is a mixture of shot since Sept. or so. Hope you enjoy!!!!


This was little Nanette 2 weeks ago, she is getting better. But, dad still calls her his little spot :-).


I thought this was a cute picture, but I'm not sure how to rotate the picture yet....You might have to turn your head sideways :-)



Princess Butterfly....now how do I get on this with a long dress on........



Look at me!!!!!!!!! I'm in a big girl rocking chair!!!!!!!!!!



Watch out, here I go......



I love my daddy!!!!!!!!!



Snuggle time!!!!!!!!!!




Watch out, dad's already teaching me the big board.....sure wished he'd let me turn some of those knobs and buttons :-)

2 comments:

Brian said...

YES!! That's awesome!! Please keep 'em coming! I can't wait to update my wallpaper at work now that we've got some new pics! :)

Oh by the way -- does the new camera take video? :D I'm DYING to see the little bugger walk!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good photos, but those chicken pox look so pitiful! Glad she's doing better now! Sally looks like she wants to escape! HAHA! Keep those photos coming. We really enjoy them. Love, Granny Bee